Advertise with Us

Advertise with Us

DHall

DHall

Pages

December 19, 2011

How do you spend your weekends?


Baada ya mapumziko ya wikiendi, ni wakati muafaka kuuliza kuhusu jinsi watu mbalimbali wanavyospend muda wao. Personally, I enjoy hanging out with friends over drinks and/or a game of soccer. I also spend a lot of time with my family. We watch a lot of movies at home during the weekend, a lot! So, if you catch me on a regular weekend, this is probably what I would be doing. 

Now, there are some weekends when I would go to the cinema or leave the city for short trips, famous ones being Zanzibar and Morogoro. I don't do this often but once in a while, I would escape the city's madness to one of these places. 

Now tell me, how do you spend your weekends?



5 comments:

  1. Lincoln9:26 PM

    @Dude Mine was also gud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DjZampo10:50 PM

    Mzux sana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:56 PM

    mimi kwa kweli sibandukagi kwenye muvi za kanumba na ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dah, Usiongelee habari za kuwatch Movies kabisa kwasababu huo ndio Ugonjwa wangu Mkubwa pasipokujali ninalala wala kuamka saa ngapi! Even now i am Watching this Action Movie called "My Father is a HerO" hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Spent the whole weekend at hom

    ReplyDelete